BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New updates for my 'ART and SKETCH' page


CREATIVE ARTS
These are very creative artworks! Got this from a pal ... from FB. Thank you and Thanks to the owners of these beautiful arts. I wish to share and add them to my collection....Why?...Because I love them!! ^^
 LOL...Just look at those reactions from the faces the artist drew! How brilliant!

 These are patches of recycled/used papers....oh! How creative! Bravo to the artist!

Those tiny black spots are people on the sandy beach...I believe. Wow! Isn't that creative?! I wonder if this picture was taken from a flying craft...a helicopter perhaps?


Want to see more? Click here 'Art and Sketch' 

0 comments:

Leaving already?

Tell me you're here and leave your links.... I'll return the visit A.S.A.P...
or any further suggestion, do leave your comments

or email me at


Thanks for visiting....have a nice day!!